Mitsubishi 7-Bolt 4G63 1400HD E85 Series Pistons by Wiseco
Own aÂ 7-Bolt 4G63 engine and plan on building a motor? Wiseco is proven to make some of the best pistons on the market!
Featuring valve pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve, also allowing oversized valves and high lift cams to be utilized and piston crown shapes designed to promote maximum intake charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture "cross flow" during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
Their pistons are designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- 2618 Aerospace Alloy for Superior Strength to Weight Ratio
- ArmorGlideÂ® Skirt Coating Increases Power and Reduces Piston Rock
- Strutted Forging for Improved Strength
- HD Severe Heavy Duty Forging & ArmorPlating
- E85 Compatibility
- Resistance to detonation and pre-ignition.
- Longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
- Maximum ring seal minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
- Most Wiseco Pistons have offset pins. (Pins must be offset, same as OEM, for quietest operation).
- 1996 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4-9
- 1993 - 2001 DSM 7-Bolt 4G63
- Designed for E85
- Stroke: 3.465" (88mm)
- Rod: 5.906 (150mm)
- Comp Ht: 1.378 (35mm)
- Volume: -4.5cc
- Deck Clearance: 0
- Block Ht: 9.015 (229mm)
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Wiseco 1400HD E85 Piston Kit
- Piston Pins and Rings
- WISECO warrants this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for thirty (30) days following date of original purchase.