Mitsubishi Evolution X Turbo Suction Hose by Tomei
The enlarged turbo suction hose and enlarged turbo inlet elbow features a combined capacity of 135% vs the stock setup! Together with the smoother bends, this allows for a dramatic improvement in air flow efficiency to the turbo resulting in a significant performance increase.
The hoses are made using heat resistant, highly durable, fiber reinforced 4 ply silicon, infused with steel wires for maximum durability. Not only does this prevent the hose from collapsing/flexing under load, it also improves it's longevity as well, allowing it to sustain a high level of performance over time. Eliminating the accordion-style design found on the stock unit greatly reduces the build up of turbulence for a smoother, more efficient flow of air to the turbo. In addition, the various connecting tubes have also been streamlined to further improve the hose's flow efficiency.
Each kit includes a blind plug to use in place of the boost solenoid return nipple when using devices such as an aftermarket boost controller/solenoid.
- Fiber-Reinforced 4 Ply Silicone Infused w/ Steel Wires
- Combined Capacity of 135% vs. the Stock Setup
- Smoother Bends over Stock Hose and Elbow
- Streamlined Connecting Tubes for Efficiency
- Includes a Blind Plug to Replace BCS Return Nipple
- Compatible with SST Models
- Choose 60mm for Stock or 63mm Elbow for Aftermarket Turbos
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Increased Capacity and Flow
- Dramatic Improvement in Efficiency
- Highly Durable and Resistant
- Long Service Life
What's in the box?
- 1 - Turbo Suction Hose
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Information
Tomei Limited Warranty