This rotor ring is a replacement for RB two-piece rotor p/n: 2216. Made with alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure. The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.
- EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface.
- Straight Slot Machining.
- Racing Formula Alloyed Gray Iron & Heat treated rotor material.
- Size: 320x32mm
- Increased airflow and turbulence makes discs cooler.
- More uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's in the box?
- Surface Mount Front Rotor Ring (Slotted)