Big Brake Kits by Stoptech
StopTech Big Brake kits offer superior street performance with a supercar look and feel. These kits increase heat capacity and reduce compliance without messing up your vehicle's stock front-to-rear brake torque ratio. In other words, StopTech Big Brake kits provide larger rotors to brake harder with a reduced chance of fade, plus stiffer caliper and stainless steel lines for consistent pedal feel and responsiveness, plus optimized brake bias to utilize all the traction available from all four of your tires. The brake kits feature forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors for optimized cooling, braided stainless steel brake lines, performance brake pads, mounting brackets, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. What's stopping your supercar? It should be StopTech Big Brake kits, with their Balanced Brake Upgrade design for maximum stopping performance and driver-controlled braking.
- UPC: 805890334385
- Position: Front
- Front Rotor Included: Yes
- Front Rotor Style: Slotted surface
- Front Rotor Construction: Vented
- Front Rotor Diameter: 13.97 in./354.84mm
- Front Rotor Thickness (in): 1.260 in.
- Rear Rotor Included: No
- Front Caliper Included: Yes
- Front Caliper Piston Quantity: Four
- Front Caliper Material: Forged billet aluminum
- Front Caliper Finish: Black painted
- Rear Caliper Included: No
- Parking Brake Provision: No
- Minimum Recommended Wheel Diameter (in): 18 in.
- Front Spindles Included: No
- Master Cylinder Included: No
- Brake Booster Included: No
- Brake Lines Included: Yes
- Lines, Pads, Mitsubishi, Kit
- 2003-2006 Mistubishi Evo VIII/IX
- 2005-2006 Mistubishi Evo VIII/IX MR
What's In The Box?
- Big Brake Kit