The STM Small Battery Kit for the Evolution VIII-IX is an essential upgrade, allowing you to not only shed the weight of the gigantic, factory brick battery, but this modification clears the path for upper intercooler pipes. This is available with a brushed aluminum finish (pictured below) or the flashy, mirror polish and includes all necessary stainless hardware for a simple, bolt-in install, no drilling necessary.
Small batteries can fail if the posts are not torqued to 50 inch pounds! Additional torque will cause damage to your battery, so please be careful when installing.
BATTERIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL OR AIR SHIPPING.
(48 US STATES ONLY.)
- Stock Battery Weight: 37 pounds
- PC680 Kit: 15.7 pounds (Drop 21.3 pounds)
- Tig-Welded Aluminum
- CNC Engraved Plates
- Utilizes Existing Bolt Holes for Mounting
- Stainless Hardware
- Brushed Aluminum Finish or Mirror Polish
- Made in the USA
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution