Lightweight Front Drag Brake Kit by STM
STM Front Drag Brake Kits for Evo 4/5/6/7/8/9 allow you to ditch the weight of your big, heavy Brembos and rotors and clears room to run 15" wheels and slicks for drag racing applications and lose almost 40 pounds! We all know less rotating mass is the best way to free up power! The scalloped rotor is 2.7 pounds lighter than the standard rotor and is recommended for cars that see more miles on the drag strip than on the street. The scalloped rotor is not a street rotor.
The STM brake kits inlcude Wilwood calipers and your choice of the standard rotor or the lightweight scalloped rotor, custom STM aluminum mounting brackets, black anodized rotor hats, STM brake lines and all mounting hardware.
- Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers
- Wilwood Street Brake Pads
- Choice of Wilwood Rotor (Standard or Scalloped)
- Black Anodized Hat Color
- STM Brake Lines
- Aluminum Mounting Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
Please Note: This brake set-up is specifically designed for Drag Racing. This is not intended for constant, on/off braking as in road-racing or autocross. Will clear most 15" wheels.
- 1996 - 2007 Mitsubishi Evolution 4-9
Standard Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 14.4lbs
- Rotor assembly only: 9.25lbs
- Weight savings: 34.4lbs
Scalloped Rotor Specs
- Total weight per side: 11.7lbs
- Rotor assembly only: 6.55lbs
- Weight savings: 39.8lbs
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Wilwood Calipers
- 4 - Wilwood Brake Pads
- 2 - Wilwood Rotors
- 2 - STM Brake Lines
- Mounting Brackets & Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty