STM's notorious Forward-Facing Turbo Manifold places the turbo right in the wide open front bumper of the Evo VIII & IX. If you have records to break, or shows to attend, this set-up will blow your competition away. All we can say is, "This manifold works." Whether you are running a street car or all-out racecar, it has proven itself time and time again with 1/4 mile speeds at 180+ MPH.
Each manifold is hand built and unique, so the runner design may vary slightly from piece to piece. Accounting for fabrication time, our manifolds generally ship in 2 weeks.Â Please note the ceramic coating will add an additional 2 weeks to the shipping time.
- Flanged for T3 Turbo
- Flanged for TiAL 44mm MVR Wastegate
- Tig-Welded and Back-Purged
- No cutting of the vehicle involved for install
- Mild steel head flange to prevent pulling out studs
- Schedule 10 stainless steel runners
- High temp ceramic coating is available (2000Â°F)
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
- This manifold leaves no room for an air filter, so if you're on the street and worried about rocks it is wise to invest in a custom bumper cover.
- This manifold REQUIRES a half-sized radiator kit.
- You MUST remove your A/C