The STM Bolt-On Parachute Mount Kit for the Evo VIII-IX includes the Rear Bar with Rear Parachute Mount and Stroud Parachute. The lever comes with a universal bracket and fasteners allowing you to modify the release lever and position it to your liking in the cabin. Fabricated in-house of chromoly tubing and finished with a durable, gloss black powdercoat.
The STM Bolt-On Parachute Mount Kit is designed to allow you to remove the parachute brace and run your rear license plate for street use. If you choose, for aesthetics, to run the license plate WITH the parachute as we did with Ricer, you can drill a hole through the license plate, and everything will bolt up. But please note, this is not intended for street use.
The STM Bolt-On Parachute Mount Kit will fit both USDM and JDM rear bumpers.
- Bolt-On Fitment
- USDM and JDM Rear Bumpers
- Easily Removable Parachute Mount
- All Bolts and Hardware Included
- Gloss Black Powdercoat
- Tig Welded Chromoly Tubing
- Stroud Parachute & Flag
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box
- (1) STM Chromoly Bar & Parachute Mount
- (1) Stroud Comp Eliminator 420 Parachute
- (1) Parachute Cable & Handle Install Kit
- (1) Red Parachute Safety Flag
- (1) Clasp Bolt, Spacer & Nut (For Parachute to Bar)
- (1) M10X40 Bolt, Flat Washer And Nut (For Quick Removal of Chute Mount to Bumper Bar)
- (2) M8X30 Bolts And Flat Washers (For Mounting Bar Down Through Trunk Floor)
- (4) M8X20 Bolts And Flat Washers (For Mounting Bar to The Back of Car)
- (4) M6X16 Stainless Allen Cap Bolts, Lock Washers and Nuts (For Parachute Mount)
- (2) M6X20 Stainless Allen Cap Bolts and Lock Washers (For License Plate Mount)