Mitsubishi EVO X Stainless Steel Brake Lines by Spiegler
Stated simply, some of the automotive brake lines currently on the market are downright frightening. Looking at the fitting and assembly quality makes you wonder where the parts came from, and who put them together. Low grade carbon steel fittings, sloppy stainless weave, no abrasion coatings, substandard liningsâ€¦the list goes on. When you consider that your brake lines are the critical safety link between your foot and your calipers, these facts aren't exactly comforting. Not only are some of these parts suspect, it can take forever to actually receive them after placing an order.
Spiegler does things a little differently. While you may not be familiar with the Spiegler name, they've been a trusted producer of stainless steel brake lines in the motorcycle racing industry for some time. Every component in a Spiegler brake line is manufactured to exacting standards in the USA or Western Europe, and these premium components are then hand assembled and tested at Spiegler's facilities in Dayton, Ohio. You can buy Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with confidence, knowing that you'll be receiving the finest product available for your car.
- Rear Fitment on Evolution X (See 13.02.01100 for Front)
- Stress-free Torsion Fitting System
- Abrasion resistant coating/sheath
- Aircraft quality stainless steel fittings and bolts
- Heavy gauge, tightly woven stainless steel braid
- Du Pont PTFE- TeflonÂ® lining
- DOT compliant
- Allows 360 degree rotation of banjo fitting
- Road Legal
- 2008 - 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR
- 2008 - 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
- Eliminates snagging and chafing
- Superior strength, longevity, and safety
- Eliminates line swell, more consistent feel
- Stringent and consistent quality control
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Spiegler Brake Lines
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions (if applicable)
- Warranty Information
Spiegler Brake Lines are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or manufacturing for the original owner/purchaser. Voided by improper care/installation, accidents, and use in racing applications.