Short Ram Intake system for Evo 8/9
The AEM 22-435B Performance Short Ram Air Intake System has been engineered to be an affordable and easy way to boost the horsepower and torque of your engine. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced with this AEM air intake system which was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The sound your engine makes when accelerating is also modified to a fuller, more aggressive resonance allowing you to hear and feel the horsepower upgrade. The intake tubing is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable blue powder coated finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engineâ€™s factory emissions control devices including the engine breather hose, mass air flow sensor and vacuum line as well as the turbo blow off valve. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is easy to install with commonly available tools.
- Low restriction aluminum intake tube
- Easy to install with common hand tools
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter 21-209DK
- Affordable and simple horsepower upgrade
- Improved throttle response and engine sound
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- (1) Short Ram Intake
- Installation Manual
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty