Mitsubishi Evo 8/9Â Touring Sport Damper Coilovers by Revel
EVERYDAY PERFORMANCE - The 32 way adjustable Revel Touring Sports Damper is the ideal solution for the most comfortable ride in a coilover kit while achieving an extremely low ride height and utilizing the perfect balance of dampening forces and spring rates to deliver smooth performance when it is needed.
PILLOWBALL UPPER MOUNT - Pillowball upper mounts give the driver greater driving feedback when compared to OEM rubber upper mounts. A spherical bearing is used in place of a rubber bushing and an adjustable camber plate is utilized on certain applications which aid in achieving improved tire traction and alignment.
LOW FRICTION THRUST WASHER - Teflon thrust washers reduce friction during steering movement and eliminates spring binding and movement. Also eliminating unwanted noise and maintaining proper adjustment of the height adjustment.
PERFECT BALANCE - Spring rates are perfectly balanced between comfort and sport like feel for optimum ride quality. Full length thread body with independant preload allows for max lowering.
MONOTUBE DAMPER - Larger piston valves and oil capacity allows for a faster reacting dampening force and efficiency through all temperature ranges. High strength and rigidity brackets ensure the driver has the utmost confidence for all driving types.
- Most Comfortable Ride While Achieving Extremely Low Ride Height
- Perfect Balance of Dampening Forces and Spring Rates
- Pillowball Upper Mounts Give Greater Driving Feedback
- Spherical Bearing Aids in Achieving Improved Tire Traction and Alignment
- Teflon Thrust Washers Reduce Friction During Steering and Eliminate Spring Binding/Movement
- Also Eliminates Unwanted Noise and Maintains Proper Height Adjustment
- Spring Rates Perfectly Balanced Between Comfort & Sport Feel for Optimum Ride Quality
- Full Length Thread Body with Independant Preload Allows for Max Lowering
- Larger Piston Valves and Oil Capacity Allows for Faster Reacting Dampening Force and Efficiency
- High Strength and Rigidity Brackets Provide the Utmost Confidence for All Driving Types
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8
- Spring Rate Front: 8K
- Spring Rate Rear: 10K
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Revel TSD Front Coilovers
- 2 - Revel TSD Rear Coilovers
- Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty