PCV Oil Catch Can Kit by Radium Engineering
The PCV Catch Can Kit installs immediately underneath the RH strut tower and plumbs in-line with the PCV hose.
When the intake manifold pressure is close to or greater than atmospheric pressure, the PCV "check" valve closes and, thus, this hose experiences no flow. Conversely, the PCV hose will experience "metered" vacuum when the engine is idling, steady state cruising, and decelerating. This would normally draw unwanted crankcase vapor, unspent fuel, and oil sludge into the intake manifold immediately after a high load run.
- Installs Under RH Strut Tower
- Plumbs In-Line w/ PCV Hose
- Collects Unwanted Crankcase Vapor, Unspent Fuel and Oil Sludge.
Please Note: Because the Radium catch cans are pressure sealed, they are great for boosted applications as well so connecting to the intake manifold is permitted and will withstand any boost level.
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
- 2006 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Oil Catch Can
- 2 - Pieces of Hose
- 1 - Mounting Bracket
- Necessary Fittings & Hardware
- Manufacturer's Warranty