- 2 Two-piece center-mount 14" rotors (355x32mm)
- 2 6-Piston calipers
- 2 Aluminum adapters and mounting hardware
- 1 Set of ET300 brake pads (PDS110-33)
- 1 Set of stainless steel brake lines (front & rear)
This kit requires a 18" or larger wheel size.
- True floating 2-piece rotors with patent pending center-mount design.
- Upgrade to a 14â€ big rotor for dramatic improvement in braking power.
- Direct bolt on, easy to install.
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat
treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
Caliper & Adapter:
- Piston diameter 27x38x40mm
- Body machined from 6061-T6 forged aluminum.
- Double-sealed pistons with external fluid crossover.
- Powder coated red, resistant to heat and brake fluid.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum alloy adapter.
- Caliper Weight - 7.5 lbs.
Our unique and patent pending rotor designs make our discs cooler and last
Convergent vane design
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler. (Illustration #1)
Â Center-mount design
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several benefits. (Illustration #2)
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting
the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both
inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by
increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides
excellent heat balance.
True floating design
Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.