- 2 Two-piece center-mount rotors
- 2 4-Piston calipers (RB4045)
- 2 Aluminum adapters and hardware
- 1 Set of RB ET300 brake pads (PD647-33)
Learn more on RB ET Series brake pads.
This kit requires a 17" or larger wheel size.
- True floating two-piece rotors with patent pending center-mount design.
- Direct bolt on, easy to install.
- Alloyed iron formula adds strength and heat resistance. Heat
treating further improves rotor performance for a more uniform and stabilized microstructure.
- EDP Coating w/cross cut grinding on friction surface.
Piston Material: Upgraded to stainless steel from aluminum that
can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid.
Double Sealing System: Our uniquely designed double seals in
addition to primary hydraulic seal, the dust seal acts as a secondary back up seal (in case primary seal fail) in addition to its normal dust sealing.
- Caliper Body: Re-shaped for tougher stiffness and appealing look.
Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed
for easier installation and pad replacement.
Surface Coating: Liquid paint is used, which is more resistant to
chipping than powder coating.
Light Weight: Weighs only 5 lbs. (compared to old CP4 4.75 lbs.),
yet this new RB4000 calipers shall offer extended service life before any rebuilt is required.
Our unique and patent pending rotor designs make our discs cooler and last
The cooling vanes are of a convergent nozzle design, which increases airflow and turbulence and makes discs cooler.
The center-mount flanges for hat mounting to the rotor ring have several
- It allows the ring to be used on either side of the vehicle simply by mounting
the hat on either side of the ring (unidirectional).
- The stress load transferred from the ring to the hat is balanced.
- Air inlets are widely open to both
inboard and outboard sides of the rotor. More air suctions and even temperature on both sides of the disc surface.
- Heat transfer from the disc surfaces to the hat is even and minimized by
increasing the flange length and the airflow around the flanges.
- Mounting flanges are on both friction surfaces ultimately provides
excellent heat balance.
True floating design
Exclusive full floating design with 10.9 grade alloyed hardware. Hardware is DACRO coated and crimp locking. DACRO is highly corrosion resistant and provides a film for easier movement between the hat and rotor ring as disc expands and contracts and the crimp design provides positive engagement without rattling or torque loss at temperature.