6.5 Quart Racing Baffled Wet Sump Oil Pan by Moroso
If you're looking for a performance oil pan for drag/road racing applications, then Moroso has you covered! Constructed from billet aluminum, these oil pans feature a 6.5 quart capacity that moves oil away from your rotating assembly, and is 3/4" deeper than the stock pan, offering excellent oil control and horsepower savings. Their race-proven trap door assembly and anti-slosh baffles keep your oil contained in the oil pump pickup area during road and drag racing.
Moroso drag/road race oil pans accomodate for stock or aftermarket oil lines, and includes a heavy duty bolt-on oil pump pick up. Also includes a 1/2" NPT fitting so that you can attach an applicable oil temperature sensor.
- Billet aluminum oil pan rail
- Fabricated aluminum sump 3/4" deeper than stock
- Holds 6.5 quarts, 1.5 more than stock
- Accomodates stock and aftermarket lines
- Race-proven trap door assembly
- Removable windage tray and crank scraper
- Uses stock dipstick
- 1/2" NPT Fitting
- 2002 - 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII
- 2004 - 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
- 2006 - 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Baffled Oil Pan Assembly
- All Necessary Hardware
- Warranty Information
Moroso offers a 45-Day Limited Warranty on their products, guaranteeing them to be free from defect in material and workmanship.