ARP L19 Head Studs Â with JE Pro Seal MLS Head Gasket 86.30mm/1.15mm
Every JE Pro Seal Head gasket utilizes the best raw materials available such as AISI 304 Stainless Steel. State of the art processes such as in-line laser cutting and multi-stage embossing technologies are utilized to ensure the highest level of quality available. In addition, every layer of our Multi-Layered Steel gaskets is individually cut and formed to optimize performance.
Proprietary Coating Technologies: Multiple layers are used to provide the ultimate seal between the head and block mating surfaces. These coatings will normally eliminate the need for additional deck surfacing. Our coating processing provides 100% encapsulation of all exposed metal, far superior to other products that leave exposed raw steel on the edges. The layers include fluoroelastomer (FKM) for extreme temperature and chemical resistance. This technology provides superior conformability, oxidation resistance, and better removal, even after extreme temperature exposure.
- Super sturdy L19 Material
- Tensile strength: 260,000 PSI
- Yield strength 200-230,000
- Hex broach for easy install
- Torque 95 ft/lb with lube
- Gasket Bore - 86.30 mm
- Gasket Bore - 3.358 Inches
- Gasket Thickness - 1.15 mm
- Gasket Thickness - .039 Inches
- 1992.5-1999 7 Bolt DSM 4g63
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 1-9
- Suits all USDM / JDM / European Models
What's in the box?
- ARP head studs
- Parallel ground washers
- 8740 chromoly steel 12pt nuts
- (1) .5 oz. pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant
- JE Pro Seal MLS Head Gasket