Stainless Steel O2 Eliminator Downpipe
This integrated O2 housing downpipe, or O2 eliminator as they are often referred to, has proven to add 16whp on a stock Evo 8/9 turbo, stock air intake Lancer Evolution at factory boost levels!
It is also important to note that these gains were realized on a car that had already upgraded the catback exhaust system and replaced the catalytic converter, arguably the biggest restriction from the factory, with a test pipe! Even larger gains are inevitable on applications with further modifications or increased boost levels!
Ceramic Coating:Â Our advanced ceramic coating option helps control heat soak. The piece is coated in a thermal barrier (available in blackÂ only) that looks great and protect wires and hoses from heat. Please note the coating may need some extra "curing" to prevent flaking after installation. Please allow the part to heat up during normal driving or idling and then completely cool before putting it through it's paces.
- Full 3" design reduces exhaust restrictions and is the only true 3" option available!
- Made from 304 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance and enhanced appearance.
- Mandrel bent tubing throughout optimizes exhaust flow.
- Stainless steel flex section reduces stress from engine movement increasing longevity.
- Optimal wastegate dump location helps eliminate boost creep.
- Fits all Evolution 8 & 9 including those equipped with an Active Center Differential (ACD).
- Made with 2 standard bungs, will include a plug for the second bung
- Includes all necessary gaskets and hardware including spacers to clear the factory crossmember.
- 100% Made in the USA.
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
- 2005-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 9
What's in the box?
- 1 o2 Eliminator Downpipe
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty