Why Choose a MAP-built Engine?
MAPerformance believes that the heart and soul of any motorsports project is the engine that powers it. Since inception, MAPerformance has combined the highest quality components with the most stringent industry standards to produce world record setting results. MAPerformance utilizes proprietary specifications combined with years of experience in each engine that is assembled.
We thoroughly inspect, clean, blueprint, and assemble our engines in a sterile room and all machining operations are carefully scrutinized to ensure all aspects of every operation meets or exceeds our own stringent requirements. From the weekend warrior to the all out race car, MAPerformance has an engine option to suit your needs.
Don't know exactly what you need? MAPerformance has the expert guidance to assist you in choosing and top rated customer support to assist you with your long term project goals.
Please Note:Â We intend these shortblocks to be in stock and available for immediate purchase. Â Due to seasonal demand, we cannot guarantee these engines are available and recommend confirming availability prior to placing and order.
- *NEW* OEM Block and Crank Cores Included
- *NEW*Â WisecoÂ Forged Pistons
- *NEW*Â ARP Main Stud Kit
- *NEW*Â Oil Check Valve & Oil Squirters
- *NEW*Â Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Connecting Rods
- *NEW*Â King XP Series Race Main and Rod Bearings
- *NEW* MAP Spec Dry Type Flanged Sleeve
- Â Align HonedÂ Main Girdle
- Â Fully Precision Assembled to Strict Tolerances
- 2007-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's in the Box?
- MAP Assembled Performance Shortblock
Please Note: This item does not qualify for free shipping. Shipping methods and charges will be determined when the service is completed and can range from $200-$300.