Evo 8/9 O2 Eliminator For FP Turbochargers By MAPerformance
Forced Performance recently released a stainless steel turbine housing for their Evo 8 & 9 turbochargers that does not allow for the use of stock frame exhaust components; Thus the need for customized components for which MAP has the solution.
- Full 3" stainless steel tubing
- Smooth tight radius bend from the turbo outlet allows for retention of air conditioning
- Full 3" flex section with interlock liner designed for longevity in high temperature forced induction applications
- Your choice of external or recirculated wastegate dump
- Finish ported for maximum exhaust flow
- Integrated Wideband O2 Bung
- Factory 2 bolt connection to catalytic converter or test pipe
- Comes with 3inch V-band clamp SPP 093003
Ceramic Coating:Â Our advanced ceramic coating option helps control heat soak. The piece is coated in a thermal barrier (available in blackÂ only) that looks great and protect wires and hoses from heat. Please note the coating may need some extra "curing" to prevent flaking after installation. Please allow the part to heat up during normal driving or idling and then completely cool before putting it through it's paces.
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- 1 O2 Eliminator Downpipe
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty