Manley "H" Beam connecting rods are manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards developed and approved by our original equipment customers. There is a vast difference in quality between a Manley "H" Beam and the "other" inexpensive H-Beams on the market. Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams. Perfectly round big and small ends. Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
- Manufactured from 4340 forgings to the same exacting standards
- Heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Perfectly round big and small ends.
- Bend and twist is tightly controlled
- Weight matched to +/- 1.5 grams
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 600+
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8 / 9 (7-bolt)
- 1993-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST / GSX (7-bolt)
- 1993-1999 Eagle Talon Tsi (7-bolt)
What's in the box?
- Set of 4 Manley 156mm H-Beam Connecting Rods
- Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000