Stage 2 Fuel System Upgrade
Time for more fuel? Look no further than the new K27 Stage 2 Fuel System Upgrade, rated for 400whp on E85 and 500whp on 93*.
What pump should I choose?
Walbro 255: 400whp on E85 and 500whp on 93 (withÂ OE rail/regulator)
- Great for 93 Octane applications when running less than 500hp.
- Known here as "Old Reliable", they have the lowest failure rate of any fuel pump we have ever used.
- Perfect for E85 applications on stock turbo, or larger turbos.
Walbro 450: 430whp on E85 and 550whp on 93 (withÂ aftermarket rail/regulator and increased base pressure)
- Simply put, when you need more than the 255 can bring - this pump is for you. This pump will leave more room to grow in the future.
- Works great with 93 octane or E85.
- Stable at high PSI, meaning with a adjustable regulator, you can squeeze all that is possible from a slightly too small set of injectors you need to upgrade!
- Fuel pressure gauge is recommended. Due to this pumps higher flow ratings, signs of restricted or dirty return filters may show with elevated base pressure.
- Billet Aluminum Pump Holder - Anodized to be ALL FUELS SAFE (Including Methanol and Ethanol)
- Precision CNC Cut for perfect fitment
- High quality stainless hardware
- PTFE Fuel Line - ALL FUEL SAFE
- Exact OE Fitment - No basket modification needed
- Indication Arrow for fuel pump orientation, no guess work needed
- 2008-2016 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x
- K27 In-Tank Fuel Upgrade Kit