N1 Basic Coilovers for Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9 by ISC
The ISC N1 Basic has all the great features of the regular N1 but has solid top plates instead of a camber plate/ pillowball application in the front. Many street enthusiasts do not need to have adjustable camber plates, so the Basic was made in order to simplify the product and eliminate any feature that may not be used for your average street car that is not going for track performance, or aggressive camber/ stance. The N1 Basic is also more affordable.
The ISC N1 Coilover system is the optimum suspension tool for improved handling for your street, track, or drift car. This product is perfect for someone looking for performance, adjustability, and other high quality features in a package that will not break the bank. ISC coilovers are also 100% rebuildable!
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment
- Pillowball Uppermount
- Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions
- Piston Rod Design
- High rigidity steel piston rods
- Meets with race/sport standards
- Sports Spring
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation.
- Choose from Street Comfort, Street/Sport or Track/Race (spring rates vary depending on application, for specs check the application guide or ask us when you order, custom spring rates are free).
- High quality T6061 aluminium alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force
- Made from T6061 aluminium alloy by organic shaping to lighten weight and increase handling performance
- Specifically anodised surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- Larger cylinder & piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
- 2003-2005 Mitsubishi Evo 8
- 2005-2007 Mitsubishi Evo 9
What's in the box?
- 1 - Set of Coilovers
- MFGR. Limited Warranty