Injector Dynamics 2000cc Injectors ID2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse / Evolution / Galant 4G63T
The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector. Flowing in excess of 2000cc/min at 3 bar, the ID2000 will also provide a smooth stoichiometric idle on E85, and it will do all this while maintaining strict linearity up to 95% duty cycle at 9000rpm.
With a pressure capability of 9 bar this injector can flow as much as 3700cc/min with excellent low pulsewidth linearity, and has the broadest operating range of any injector on the market.
- Nominal Flow Rate â€“ 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€“ 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€“ Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector â€“ Denso
- 1987-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
- 1989-1999 1G / 2G DSM (Eclipse / Talon / Laser)
- 1995-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3-9
What's In The Box?
- (4) 2000cc Fuel Injectors
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty