Injector Dynamics 1300cc Injectors ID1300x Mitsubishi Eclipse / Evolution / Galant 4G63T
The ID1300 is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport. This collaboration has given us the ability to design a high flow injector with characteristics specific to the needs of the motorsport tuner. The ID1300 was designed with alternative fuels in mind, and is the only performance injector available with all stainless internals. It is compatible with all known fuels, and will stand up to the corrosive nature of alcohol better than any injector on the market.
While the ID1300 was designed with an eye towards ethanol fueled engines, we have accounted for the occasional need to convert back to gasoline. The ID1300 has a minimum fuel mass compatible with gasoline use, and will provide exceptional idle and cruise behavior under these conditions. In addition to its multi-fuel capabilities, the compact body of the ID1300 allows fitment in 200+ applications, making it the most versatile injector in our lineup.
- Nominal Flow Rate â€“ 1340cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure â€“ 6.0 Bar (87.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility â€“ Compatible With All Known Fuels â€“ (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector â€“ USCAR
- 1987-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
- 1989-1999 1G / 2G DSM (Eclipse / Talon / Laser)
- 1995-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3-9
What's In The Box?
- (4)Â 1300cc Fuel Injectors
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty