HKS M40 Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs â€“ Iridium
The fires and explosions in the engine of your performance vehicle, which send you speeding down the track, start with a spark. Drivers who custom tune their vehicles for higher performance need a plug that generates a strong spark without fail at the perfect time.
The HKS M40 Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs are made to keep your engine firing strongly. Each plug features an iridium alloy center electrode that reduces voltage requirements while improving ignition performance and durability. The outer electrode is equipped with a platinum chip that also helps ignition performance, and has been shortened into an ideal anti-vibration shape for more longevity. The thermal edge of the ceramic insulator helps decrease carbon deposits that can build after long idles or other conditions.
These plugs are better firestarters than Prodigy. At your next tune, discover the difference high-performance spark plugs can make for your vehicle. Our staff of gearheads is on call to help you determine if these will work for your engine.
- ALL PLUGS SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
M-Series Super Fire Spark Plugs Feature:
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode
- Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip
- The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improvesÂ durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boostsÂ ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration)
- Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tipÂ of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help preventÂ carbon buildup.
- The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with theÂ ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration.Â ThisÂ anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge
- After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup canÂ occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator willÂ discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap
- M Series is recommended for reliable ignition, durability and anti-carbon buildup under high load.
- Check your vehicle for fitment
What's in the box?
- (1) HKS M40 Spark Plugs