Mitsubishi Evo IX Platinum Pro Plug N' Play ECU by Haltech
This fully progammable plug and play product opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle. Programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
ECU Manager Software is used for setup, calibration, and diagnostics. The software comes loaded on to a CD supplied with this unit. It can also be downloaded from the Haltech website. The Platinum Pro comes pre-programmed with a basemap built to suit a Mitsubishi Evolution 9 2.0L 4G63 Standard Engine using the on-board MAP sensor.
The Rear Auxiliary Harness is an optional accessory available for this ECU. The Rear Auxiliary Harness adds 2 Digital Pulsed and Digital Switched Outputs and 2 Analogue Voltage and Analogue Temperature Inputs.
- Digital Pulsed Outputs
- Digital Switched Outputs
- Analogue Voltage Inputs
- Analogue Temperature Inputs
- Wire connections
- Haltech CAN Network Compatible
- Optional Rear Auxiliary Harness (Adds 2 of each output/input type)
- Gain Control Over Your Engine
- Improve Engine Performance
- Optimize Fuel Injection
- Optimize Ignition Timing
- This ECU is designed and sold for Racing use only. Using this product for street / road use may be prohibited by law. Please check with your local vehicle authority before using this product.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Haltech Platinum Pro Plug-In ECU
- 1 - USB Cable
- 1 - Software CD
- 1 - Haltech Sticker
- All Necessary Hardware
- Instruction Manual/Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information
- Haltech Limited Warranty