Mitsubishi Evo X Super Alloy +1mmÂ Exhaust Valves by GSC
For those running high horsepower, high EGT set ups that need a valve that will last in 2000Â°F conditions.
The Super Alloy Exhaust valves have chrome polished stems to create a smooth, durable finish for added life and better lubricity, especially when paired with the GSC Manganese bronze valve guides. Strength, heat resistance, and performance are engineered into every valve.
Under head dish is maximized for weight savings while swirl polished and backcut heads promote better air flow without sacrificing durability.
- Chrome polished stems to create a smooth, durable finish
- Back cut to reduce valve weight for higher RPM, higher boost pressure, and allow for more aggressive cam profiles without increasing valve spring seat pressures
- Valve stems are micro polished to allow for less oil retention on the stem, which creates less drag on the stem to guide for a smoother motion
- Valve tips are either hardened or have a stelite wafer tip fused so that the tip is within 5 Rockwell C of the rocker or valve tappet for extended life and less wear
- Valve tip lengths - we have taken extra time to adjust tip heights on the applications to require less tipping of the valve, to maintain proper tip height for proper valve train geometry, and to cut down on install times when setting valve lash
- We have also adjusted the keeper groove to properly balance intake and exhaust spring pressures to reduce the use of valve spring shims and maximize performance from our spring and retainer kits
- Valves will work with an OEM keeper/lock or, when available, our upgraded keeper/lock. It is not mandatory, but it is suggested, that any valve lock not be reused on performance applications due to material grooving
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X 4B11T
What's In The Box?
- 8 - Super Alloy Exhaust Valves (+1mm)
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty