Revolution RS Exhaust System by GReddy
GReddy is proud to announce the Revolution RS line of exhaust systems. Named for the revolutionary approach to the design and construction of each application, this racing-sport line focuses on performance with an aggressive look and sound.
Careful attention to the flow of exhaust layouts and the internal straight-through construction of each muffler and resonator sets this system apart from similar-looking imitators. Updated ultra high-temperature resistant, sound suppression materials of various densities and high-quality TIG-welded 304 stainless-steel provide premium quality at an affordable price.
The Revolution RS for the Mitsubishi Evo VIII / IX features full non-tapered 3â€ diameter piping. Perfect to be used with optional 3â€ downpipe. The lightweight single sided cat-back exhaust uses a purposeful layout with minimal bends in the system. The design still maintains excellent sound levels and quality with a large resonator and extra-long RS muffler and tip. Classic GReddy styling positions the muffler and tip stylishly underneath the car while matching the profile body-lines perfectly.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- High Quality, TIG-Welded
- Full Non-Tapered 3in Diameter Piping
- Straight-Through Design w/ Minimal Bends
- Extra-Long RS Muffler and Tip
- Ultra High Temp-Resistant Suppression Materials
Please Note: To reuse the OEM 02 sensor harness bracket, slight trimming is required.
- 2005 - 2007 Mitsubishi Evolution IX
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
- Piping: 76mm (3.0")
- Tip: 115mm (4.5") x L 170mm (6.7")
- Gasket(s): 3.0" oval (qty: 1 included)
- Resonator: Yes
- Weight: 25.3 lbs (Stock 34.7 lbs)
- Sound level: 82 dB(a)
- HP: +TBA hp
- TRQ: +TBA ft-lbs
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Revolution RS Exhaust
- Necessary Hardware
- GReddy Limited Lifetime Warranty