Dreadnought Pro 2-Way Dampers
Dreadnought PRO dampers are the foundation of a race winning suspension; designed and tested in the harshest environment possible - the race track. Offering top tier race technology and durable race proven parts, Dreadnought PRO damper systems are the ultimate in performance and adjustability. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry.
The ultra wide range of adjustment offered by the CFD piston allows for the convenience of tuning your suspension without having to revalve your dampers. A conventional shock absorber can withstand a 2kg spring rate difference before requiring a revalve, whereas the Concave Flow Digressive Technology has a broad range of 8kg spring rates. This is invaluable for tuning your suspension quickly at the track on race day.
The Concave Flow Digressive Pistonâ„¢ allows for a Jekyll and Hyde personality. Lower spring rates can be stiffened up by using the wide damping range as an artificial spring rate, while higher spring rates feel much smoother. The large adjustment range contributes to a comfortable ride on the street and unyielding performance on the track, all with the twist of a single adjustment knob.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- Concave Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built - Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with all 4 Shocks
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- 24 Step Independent Rebound / 24 Step Independent Compression
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Bright Dip Anodizing Looks Great and Protects
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Back-Milled Aluminum Components
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box
- 4k Front / 4k Rear Spring Rate (please contact us for other options)