Made from billet aluminium, this recirculating diverter valve dumps the charge-air back into the air intake system keeping external noise to a minimum. This increases both quicker throttle response and higher clamping load to maintain boost pressure more reliably. Unlike the diaphragms valves which are prone to failure, this uses a single piston single spring. This prevents our diverter valves suffering any of the failures associated with diaphragm type diverter valves.
- Made from billet aluminium
- Uses a single piston single spring
- Dumps the charge-air back into the air intake system keeping external noise to a minimum
- Quicker throttle response
- Higher clamping load
- Maintain boost pressure more reliably
- 1996-1997 Mitsubish Evolution IV
- 1998-1999 Mitsubish Evolution V
- 2000-2001 Mitsubish Evolution VI
- 2008-2015Mitsubish Evolution X
What's in the box?
- Mitsubishi Evo Closed Loop Dump Valve
- Forge Sticker