Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Zephyr 79HTZ Turbo by Forced Performance
The FP Zephyr Ball Bearing turbo for Evo 4-9 uses a 79HTZ compressor wheel rated at 65LB a minute. We combine this compressor wheel with our Xona billet CHRA in our stainless exhaust housing for a turbo that is truly one of a kind and makes big usable power.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
- Compressor wheel - 79HTZ
- Flow rating - 65LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 62.1MM Inducer / 86.2MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.7MM Inducer / 62.2MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
Please Note: This turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Zephyr 79HTZ Turbo
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty