Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Red 76HTZ Turbo by Forced Performance
The FP Red is the pinnacle of street and strip turbochargers. It is small enough that it doesnâ€™t take forever to build boost but large enough to make more than 525WHP. In addition to the things you know and love about the journal bearing Green, this unit utilizes our Xona Ball Bearing CHRA for increased durability in situations where you might see low oil flow such as road racing or autocross applications.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
- Compressor wheel - 76HTZ
- Flow rating - 61LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 54.8MM Inducer / 76MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
Please Note: This turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Red 76HTZ Turbo
- 1 - Oil Line Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty