Evo 9Â Oil Supply Line (Journal Bearing) by Forced Performance
Our new oil line, pictured above, will supply you with a block off bolt for the stock head feed location and all the supplies needed to feed your larger journal bearing turbo directly from the Evo's oil filter housing.
The filter housing source is much higher pressure than what is available at the cylinder head. Relocating the oil supply to the oil filter housing allows the turbocharger to be fed a sufficient supply of oil pressure and volume.
- 35" Length 1/4" JIC 120 Degree Bend Hose Assembly
- 24" Length 1/4" JIC Straight Hose Assembly
- FP -4 AN Inline Filter and Element
- Includes Fittings, Clamps, Seals and Hardware
Some people may insist that 20 or 30psi of oil pressure is sufficient to supply a typical floating journal bearing turbo, it is Forced Performance's specific experience that this is not true in the case of an automotive racing turbocharger used in a performance application where excessive EGT, high shaft speed and maximum thrust load are the norm, not the exception.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - 35" Length 120Â° Bend Hose Assembly
- 1 - 24" Length Straight Hose Assembly
- 1 - Inline Oil Filter
- Fittings, Clamps and Seals
- Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty