Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Green 73HTZ Turbo by Forced Performance
The FP Green, with its quick response and hard hitting power curve, has long been the go to turbo for the street crowd that does not want to sacrifice spool for a 500WHP trap speed. In addition to the things you know and love about the journal bearing Green, this unit utilizes our Xona Ball Bearing CHRA for increased durability in situations where you might see low oil flow such as road racing or autocross applications.
All EVO turbos now come standard with our new cast stainless turbine housing. This turbine housing has been designed to maximize flow while not sacrificing spool characteristics. It has a 3" V-Band outlet and a TiAL MV-S waste gate flange machined directly onto the housing.
- Compressor wheel - 73HTZ
- Flow rating - 57LB per minute
- CW Measurements - 52.6MM Inducer / 73MM Exducer
- TW Measurements - 67.3MM Inducer / 58.8MM Exducer
- Compressor Housing - 84MM Flow Advancement Port Cover
- Turbine Housing - FP Stainless EVO 9 Turbine Housing
- CHRA - Xona Rotor Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Oil Line - Included
Please Note: This turbine housing was designed for race applications where the turbocharger would be operating above 20psi. Attempting to operate below 20PSI can result in boost creep in some applications.
California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - FP Green 73HTZ Turbo
- 1 - Oil Line Kit
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty