Steel Internal Harmonic Balancer Pulley
You can't feel them or hear them, but harmonic vibrations are at work inside EVERY internal combustion engine. That's not good. Similar to glass-shattering forces created by a high pitched note, harmonic vibrations cause metal fatigue and can cause significant power loss because crankshaft harmonics are transmitted to the camshaft and valvetrain. Control this power-robbing force with a Fluidampr harmonic damper that uses race proven vibration damping technology. A high viscosity silicone fluid surrounds a nylon-coated inertia ring inside a laser welded housing. All dampers are coated with a black zinc chromate finish for increased corrosion resistance.
- Bore Diameter 1.7328"
- Degree Marking Range 2 timing marks 180 degrees apart
- Degree Markings Engraved
- Engine Balance Internal
- Finish Black Zinc
- Keyway Not Applicable
- Length 1.807"
- Material Steel
- Mounting Hardware Included No
- Outside Diameter 6-3/8"
- Safety Rating SFI 18.1
- Weight / Rotating Weight 7.7 lbs / 5.1 lbs
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Achieve more accurate valvetrain operation
- Lower the risk of crank failure