Ferrea 6000 Series Competition Valves
The 6000 Series Competition Valves are designed to provide excellent reliability in an environment of high spring pressures and roller cams, at a budget price. They have higher fatigue resistance and tensile strengths than our competitorâ€™s best offerings. These valves can be used in Drag and Oval Track racing applications.
To manufacture the valves we use our exclusive two-step slow forging process using EV8 stainless steel on both intake and exhaust valves. We provide a special heat-treatment and stress relieving process, along with hard chrome stems and friction-welded hard tips. We finish with a swirl polished head. The valves feature flow improvements to deliver the power needed for todayâ€™s sophisticated racing engines.
- Excellent reliability in an environment of high spring pressures and roller cams
- Hard chrome stems and friction-welded hard tips
- Swirl polished head
- 1990-1999 1G / 2G DSM (Eclipse, Talon , Laser)
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- (8) Intake Valves
- (8) Exhaust Valves
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty