DS2500 Front Brake Pads by Ferodo
Braking is just as important as accelerating in a race. No matter what kind of brake upgrades you have, you rely on the pads to slow you down in a way that doesn’t detract from your handling.
At Modern Automotive Performance, we’ve spent hours upon hours evaluating and testing products for racing applications. Ferodo’s DS2500 front brake pads are some of the best hybrid track/street pads on the market that we’ve seen. It offers the best of both worlds: You’ll get low levels of dust and noise that you’d expect from street pads, and the moderately high bite and solid fade resistance of a track pad.
These brake pads feature a flat torque curve, which means response is consistent no matter how high the temperatures on the brakes go up. The DS2500 pads are perfect for aggressive street driving, autocross, occasional canyon runs and light track duty with street tires.
- Composition: Semi-metallic
- Category: Street/Club Sport
- Max Operating Temp: 1300 F
- Dust: Moderate
- Noise: Low to Moderate
- Bite / Mu: Moderate
- Judder / Vibration: Low
- Pad Wear: Moderate to High (on track)
- Rotor Wear: Moderate
- We believe the he DS2500 is currently the best hybrid track/street pad on the market once properly bedded
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
- 2006 - 2007 Mitsubishi Evolution IX
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
What's In The Box?
- DS2500 Front Brake Pad Set
- Manufacturer's Warranty