Mitsubishi Evolution 9 Wide Tank Intercooler Upgrade by ETS
This intercooler was designed for the Evolution 9 front bumper cover. The Evolution 9 has a bumper cover opening of 22" where the standard tank intercooler is a 24" core. We designed the wide tank to have a 22" core and wider end tanks for better air distribution through the core and maximize surface area.
The ETS Mitsubishi Evolution Intercooler is the best on the market, bar none. It features bolt on installation and fills the whole grill with core for a killer look and maximum efficiency. This unit also retains the factory crash bar and splash pans on the 3" and 3.5" Intercooler. The kit includes the intercooler, mounting hardware, silicone couplers, and SS T-Bolt Clamps. Pressure checked to 35psi
May require bumper beam trimming depending on the thickness chosen.
- Fills grill completely
- Bolt on design retains crash beam (3" and 3.5")
- Weight: 26lbs (3.5" Core)
- 3.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1092cfm-742hp at 79% efficiency (Direct Replacement)
- 3.5" Bar & Plate Core, 1115cfm-758hp at 80% efficiency (Direct Replacement)
- 4.0" Bar & Plate Core, 1207cfm-820hp at 81% efficiency (Requires Bumper Beam Trimming)
Please Note: California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ETS Wide Tank Intercooler
- Couplers and Clamps
- Necessary Hardware
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty