Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9 Upper Intercooler Pipes by ETS
The ETS Evo Piping kit is designed to eliminate many of the unnecessary bends in the stock piping. Our complete piping kit starts off by immediately expanding into 2.5" right off of the turbo elbow. This replaces the tiny 1 3/4" factory pipe and instantly adds an extra 15hp and greatly improves spool. From here it follows the core support and wraps around to the intercooler. Once the air passes through the intercooler, the piping takes a short direct path around the core support, over the transmission and straight up to the throttle body. This unique routing is over two feet shorter than the stock routing which results in greatly improved spool..
NOTE: Recirculation kit is only needed for Mini Battery route.
- Designed for Stock Intake Manifold
- Complete Upper Intercooler Piping Kit (Lower Pipe Sold Separately)
- Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Piping
- Short Route: Two feet shorter than stock
- Upper Piping flows over 12% more
- 2003 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 8/9
What's In The Box?
- 2 - ETS Upper IC Pipes
- 2 - Silicone Couplers
- 4 - Clamps
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty