Mitsubishi Evolution X Intercooler Upgrade By ETS
The obvious tie-in between the UICP and LICP is the ETS EVO X Intercooler. Making certain to hold this unit to the standard of our EVO VIII/IX intercoolers, this unit is a tour de force in efficiency, distribution and flow. The factory inlet and out locations allow for the inlet and outlet to be at diagonally opposing corners of the core. This provides the best possible airflow distribution through the core's height making sure that all charge rows are used effectively.
The AutoCAD drawn endtanks are as smooth as on our previous ETS Mitsubishi Evo intercooler with aluminum metal forming that looks more like artwork than endtank. Between the tanks is any one of our sizing options with 3", 3.5" or 4" intercoolers as BOLT-ON designs behind the factory crash beam and above the factory undertray. The intercooler is available separately or in a complete kit with UICP and LICP included and black anodizing, ETS stenciled logo, polishing and other options are all available!
- Pressure checked at 35psi
- Bolt on design to retain crash beam
- Fills entire grill with core
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- 4-ply black couplers
- 20x12x3.0 Bar & Plate Core - 700hp Direct Replacement
- 20x12x3.5 Bar & Plate Core - 750hp Direct Replacement
- 20x12x4.0 Bar & Plate Core - 820hp Direct Replacement
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ETS Intercooler
- Couplers and Clamps
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty