Mitsubishi Evo X Intercooler Piping Kit by ETS
The ETS EVO X intercooler piping kit is next in line and is a very cool modular package. The upper intercooler piping starts with a smooth mandrel bent 2.5" stock turbo outlet pipe which connects to the remainder of the hot side piping. The stock turbo outlet pipe is separate to allow it to be swapped out with the installation of our EVO X turbo kit to come so that the remainder of the upper piping can be retained. This ensures that you never have to "upgrade an upgrade" and spend more money on a new upper pipe when it comes time for a turbo kit.
Making the connection from the turbo outlet pipe to the intercooler is a single-piece mandrel bent 2.5" upper intercooler pipe. From the intercooler outlet the 2.5" mandrel bent piping continues around the core support, with only two gradual radius bends in its entire length, to the lower intercooler pipe bracket before making a straight shot to the throttle body.
ETS 4-ply silicone and 100% SS T-bolt clamps are included for every connection to ensure that blown off intercooler piping stays a thing of the past
- 2.50" Mandrel Bent Piping
- Upgradable Upper Intercooler Pipe
- Upper Intercooler Pipe Bracket
- Lower Intercooler Pipe Bracket
- 4-ply Silicone Couplers
- T-Bolt Clamps
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Lower piping does not block the oil cooler ducting like some of the competitor pipes
Please Note: California Residents - Prop 65 Warning.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Evolution X
What's In The Box?
- 1 - ETS Intercooler Pipe Set
- Couplers and Clamps
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty