Forged 4340 Chromoly 100mm Crankshaft for DSM / Evo
Exceptional quality at a reasonable price. These forged 4340 steel crankshafts from Eagle Specialty Products are great for high-performance applications. They feature non-twist forging, go through a multi-stage heat-treatment process, and are stress-relieved and shot-peened. These cranks are X-rayed, magnafluxed, and sonic tested, so you know you're getting a top-quality piece. Each crankshaft has cross-drilled and chamfered oil holes for improved oiling, a .125 in. radius on rod and main journals for increased strength, and the journals are precision-ground and micro-polished to less than 5 RA. A target bobweight of +/- 2 percent greatly reduces balancing time.
- Non-twist forging process
- Cross-drilled and chamfered oil holes for improved oiling
- The journals are precision-ground and micro-polished to less than 5 RA
- 1993-1999 1G / 2G DSM 7-Bolt
- 2003-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 8/9
What's In The Box?
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty