2-Piece Carbon Fiber Rear Driveshaft
This shaft uses an carbon fiber front and rear section with a specially designed hanger bearing and bracket that eliminates the violent hanger lag that occurs when power is put through the factory shaft. Our driveshaft uses 1 hanger bearing, instead of the 2 on the factory shaft, and features greasable/replaceable u-joints instead of the non-serviceable type on the factory shaft. We also include all necessary hardware to make this a bolt-on affair. The weight difference between aluminum and carbon fiber is only a few pounds, but the carbon fiber tube is significantly more torsional than aluminum so it will twist more under load resulting in a smoother power transfer. This will make a significant difference in how the car accelerates and feels.
- Weighs 9 pounds less than the stock driveshaft
- 2001-2006 Mitsubishi Evo 7/8/9
- Non-AYC version fits Evo 7-9 without AYC (all markets)
- AYC version only fits Evo 8 USDM. Evo 9 USDM requires an AYC delete
What's In The Box?
- (1)Â 2-Piece Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty