Cosworth MainÂ Bearing Set - Evolution 10 4B11
Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver performance in extreme conditions. Cosworth Race bearings sets are available in three sizes to accommodate most applications.
- Size 0 bearings have .001" less oil clearance than factory.
- Size 1 bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications.
- Size 2 bearings feature an additional .001" more oil clearance than factory.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for better oil control and less friction
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod bearings
- Increased crush and elimination of flash plating
- 3/4 grooving on Rod Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
- Oversize chamfers where applicable
- Flash plating eliminated for improved heat transfer
- Tested to over 1000 horsepower!
- Bearings are sold in sets only
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the box?
- Set of Main Bearings