Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X/Ralliart Catted Mid-Pipe by COBB Tuning
The COBB Tuning Mitsubishi "Mid-Pipe" features a custom spun metal substrate high flow catalytic converter. This one piece 400 grade stainless steel cat has a much higher flow rate and longer lifespan compared to ceramic or "brick" style cats. It also reaches operating temperature faster than other style cats for cleaner cold-start emissions.
An O2 sensor bung is located after the cat to be used by the second OEM O2 sensor. All tubing used in the fabrication of this mid-pipe is 304 stainless steel for increased corrosion resistance. The leading-end flange uses the stock donut gasket and factory spring bolts to aid in flex, longevity and proper fitment. This provides an improved seal compared to other methods, as well as reduced noise.
- Minimal Bends for Less Restriction
- 304 Stainless Steel for Corrosion Resistance
- O2 Bung for Factory Sensors
- Custom Spun Metal Substrate High Flow Cat
- Works with Factory or Aftermarket Exhausts
COBB's Mid-Pipe will work with the OEM exhaust, as well as any exhaust that is designed to keep the factory catalytic converter.
- 2008 - 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- 2009 - 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
What's in the box?
- 1 - SS 3" Catted Mid-Pipe
- Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Warranty Information
COBB Tuning offers a 12-Month Limited Warranty, as well as a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee