Clutch Masters Twin Disc Clutch - Evolution 10
Clutch Masters is proud to introduce the finest and most economical multi-plate clutch systems available for today's high performance vehicles, the 725 and 850 Series. Clutch Masters Twin Disc systems are pure racing technology that also work well in high performance street applications. They are designed to hold tremendous horsepower and torque ratings, while retaining a very smooth operation. By slightly increasing the clamping force of the pressure plate and adding to the square inches of usable disc area, CM Twin Discs significantly increase clamping values with only a 25-50% increase in pedal pressure depending on the application. The cover assembly is machined from billet aluminum with 25% more tensile strength than the competition's cast unit.
725 SERIES - (7.25" Twin Disc)
- The 725 series is a smaller diameter assembly, which creates less rotating mass and offering quicker, and smoother shifting with much better throttle response.
850 SERIES - (8.50" Twin Disc)
- The 850 series is a larger diameter assembly, which is designed for high horsepower applications that require smooth engagement, quiet operation and high clamp load.
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the box?
- (1) Cover Assembly with attached Diaphragm
- (1) Pressure Plate Ring
- (2) Clutch Discs
- (1) Mid Plate
- (1) Steel Flywheel
- (1) Release Bearing
- All Required Pressure Plate Bolts