Centric 125 Series High Carbon Brake Rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal especially with higher friction, European style brake pad compounds. Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased Chromium and Carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
- Center split castings for Increased strength and stability
- Directional vane designs provide improved airflow and cooling
- Black E-Coat anti-corrosive coating protects the cooling vanes and mounting surfaces from rusting prematurely
- Double disc ground friction surface finish
- Mill balancing ensures smooth operation at all speeds
Centric parts High Carbon Brake Rotors feature a double disc ground finish which virtually eliminates run out and any disc thickness variation issues. Double disc grinding also produces a non-directional finish for improved rotor and pad break-in.
Centric Parts High Carbon Brake Rotors feature our exclusive black E-Coating on all non-friction surfaces. E-Coating is an advanced electro-statically applied finish that has been engineered to withstand 400 hours of salt spray testing without corroding.
Centric Parts High Carbon Brake Rotors utilize the same split core symmetric molding process used by OE manufacturers. Rotors with symmetric core molding dissipate heat more efficiently and provide better stopping power especially in repeat stop situations.
Please note: These rotors are sold individually