Mitsubishi 4G63T Dual Valve Springs by Brian Crower
Designed for high rpm, Brian Crower valve springs are wound from only the highest grade, super clean, chrome silicone alloy and feature proprietary processing procedures (chamfer, debur, etc...) for consistent pressures over long term, high rpm usage. Quality valve springs are critical in the prevention of premature valve float.
- Designed for High RPM
- Wound from High Grade Chrome Silicone Alloy
- Prevent Premature Valve Float
- 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution IX
- 2003 - 2005 Mitsubishi Evolution VIII
- 1990 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS/GST/GSX
- 1996 - 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST
- 1990 - 1998 Eagle Talon TSi
- 1990 - 1994 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Set of Dual Valve Springs
- Manufacturer Standard Warranty