Mitsubishi Evo X Intake Manifold Gasket by Boomba Racing
Boomba Racing has developed a special high temperature insulating gasket which replaces stock intake gasket. Turbocharged cars use aluminum intercoolers to cool the air compressed by the turbocharger. Colder air has lesser volume, which means that more air (and oxygen) can be fed to the cylinders. Intake manifold is also made of aluminum. It is mounted to the head and absorbs heat generated during combustion. Forcing air thru hot intake manifold reverses benefits of intercooler. Insulating gasket separates head and manifold significantly reducing heat transfer. During average driving conditions temperature drop up to 50 F can be achieved. That transfers into power increase. All necessary hardware is included.
- High temperature insulating aluminum gasket
- Replaces the stock intake gasket
- Reduces heat transfer and increases power
- Drops compressed air temperature up to 50 F
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's In The Box?
- 1 X Intake Manifold Gasket
- Includes all necessary hardware