Push Style Twin Metallic HD Clutch by AMS
The AMS/Exedy EVO IV-IX Push Style Twin Metallic HD Clutch Kit is the solution for worry-free high RPM shifting. Only available through AMS, this clutch kit has been converted to a more reliable push style actuation utilizing a hydraulic throw out bearing. The same design that was developed and used on our World Record Holding Drag and Time Attack EVO VIIIâ€™s is now available to the public.
As we pushed the RPM higher, we found the limit of the factory pull style clutch clip which comes unclipped at speeds well outside factory limits. This new product is designed especially for the EVO IV-IX with up to 550 wheel horsepower while producing far less heat then a standard clutch. The clutch is very streetable and comfortable to drive, but suggested for racing applications only. Pedal pressure increase is approx 10%. Great for drag & road racing.
- Utilizes proven and affordable Exedy clutch components
- Comes complete, no other parts needed
- Complete reliability, no throw out bearing clips to pop off during high RPM shifts
- Comfortable precise release point
- Proven and tested in the AMS Drag and Time Attack EVO all of the 2007 season
- Hydraulic throw out bearing
- Only available with the high clamp load cover! (+10%)
Note: Engine vibrations can cause a rattle in the intermediate separator plate when the clutch is disengaged. This rattle will in no way affect the performance of the Exedy Multi-Plate Clutch. This noise is well accepted in the performance industry when multi-plate clutches are used.
- 1996 - 2006 Mitsubishi Evo 4-9 5MT
What's In The Box?
- 1 - AMS Twin Metallic Clutch Kit
- Necessary Hardware
- AMS Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. No warranty is stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification